Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Friday, August 14, 2015

Fashion Savvy Friday

Czesc ladies!! This weekend here in Chicago is the FIRST Taste of Pierogi, so of course I had to say "hello" in Polish!! :)

Here are this weeks picks!!


I recently got back into my gym mode, and nothing makes you want to go to the gym more than new workout clothes!!





Ok by now you all know that I love a long layered look for my necklaces!! So this is just perfect for to add a simple touch! Faux suede nude pumps are great for all seasons so these would be a great pair to add to any collection, very versatile! This clutch just screams fall to me so obviously I had to throw that in the cart, clutches are great to add that "something" to any outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment