Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Current Lusts

Here are a few things I have been eyeing to add to my closet this past week...Part 2 will be the fall shoes!! OH YAY!


 You Can Find This HERE
I really think this is a piece you can pair with anything. Wear it with jeans to dress it down or with a great leather pencil skirt for a night out with the girls or a date night with your beau!
 You Can Find This HERE
This moto vest with a great floral pattern maxi would be great! Pairing something very feminine with a little masculinity is a great way to be a little edgy without going over board.


 You Can Find This HERE
Is there really anything that I need to say about this and why I love it?!
 You Can Find This HERE
Crop tops don't only have to be for summer, pair one with some high waisted  pants and even a blazer to keep warm while the temps keep dropping.






No comments:

Post a Comment