Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Friday, April 12, 2013

Restock and Something New...

So it was that time when I was running low on some of my daily products. So my favorite toner for daily use is the L'Oreal Hydrafresh toner. I do use a Clean and Clear if I have a few breakouts I need to get under control, but the Hydrafresh toner is amazing for everyday use. I really can tell that the PH is back in balance after I use it, my skin isn't tight or dry feeling and its not oily either. It just feels refreshed. The Baby Magic I use as a Makeup brush cleaner. I also use a conditioning brush cleaner on them every other wash. But I really feel that just using the brush cleaner alone does not get all the makeup out of my brushes. The Vaseline gel oil is amazing, my legs get really dry in the winter between shaving and sitting in the hot tub and this really cures that problem. I switch up my body wash in the winter a lot just to try and find one that works best with my dry skin, this time it was Dove. The Avocado and Oatmeal clay mask is my favorite, you can see the oil being pulled out from your pores as it drys. This coconut lime body scrub from Tree Hut I get from Ulta and love it, it doesn't leave the coating of wax on you so its perfect for spray tanners. Also its a Sugar scrub and not a salt scrub so its not drying and not harsh on your water pipes.


Beauty Goodies!! Picked up another ELF blush in Fuchsia Fusion, I think this color is great for the spring and summer on sun kissed skin. The other blush I picked up was Rimmel London in shade number 130, its a great color to really warm up your face and give it the final touch. The lipstick that I picked up was NYC Violet Shine its a great spring color, and a bright color for people just trying out bright lipsticks. Because its bright without smacking you in the face. :) And I also picked up my anti wrinkle eye cream, gotta catch those wrinkles before they start!! And the final thing I picked up was the L'Oreal Miracle Blur...I am trying this for the first time. I bought it to use as a primer under my makeup. I will be giving you my first impressions of this Miracle Blur to see if it really is a MIRACLE

No comments:

Post a Comment