Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nightly Beauty Routine

This is my everyday nightly routine. I come home from the gym so I already have my makeup taken off using makeup removing wipes. So I start by washing my face with my Olay cleansing brush, I love this brush it removes so much more makeup that I thought my wipes got the first time, it makes a big difference with my skin. I just put the face wash directly on the brush head and start cleaning. Then I pat my face dry and use a toner on a cotton ball, I switch back and forth depending on the condition of my skin from the Clean & Clear and the L'Oreal. Then I add a spot corrector for any little spots, as you can see I do love Clean & Clear! Then I add an eye cream, I just dab my ring finger in the jar and lightly pat it around my under eye. Then as that dries I use my Luster teeth whitening system. In just a few days this makes a dramatic change. Right before I go to bed I will put on my face oil and my Vaseline lip treatment. The face oil I use is just an organic Coconut Oil, it has many uses including being a great hair mask. Because I have naturally oily skin adding an oil to it really cuts down on the amount of oil my face naturally produces so my makeup doesn't slide off during the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment