Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fresh Spring Face

One of the best things about spring, besides the warmer weather and the beautiful flowers, is getting to bust out the brighter eyeshadows and really experiment with colors. The look I chose uses pinks, purples, and blues. I really played with the colors and even gave it my signature winged eyeliner. The eyeshadow palette is the Ultimate from E.L.F. and I always use the Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray under my foundation and then the All Nighter after I'm finished with my look. I put the beige (1) all over my eye then the pink (2) from the middle out. I blended the purple (3) in the outer corner. I always use a brown (4) in the crease just to soften the look. I used the cream (5) color as a highlight right under my brow. And last the turquoise (6) I put under my lower lash line. And for a lip I used NYC Violet Shine, if a fuchsia lip is too bright for you with this eye you can easily use a light pinky nude like MAC's Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment