Follow me on Facebook: Beauty By Kiki85
Follow me on Instagram: Beautybykiki17

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Luscious Lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
   I was really excited to try this mascara, the packaging just looked great! At first I was a little worried because the brush on the wand was so big...it was large enough to doll up a cows eye! I used it and really did love the way my lashes felt, they got long and thick. It really opened up my eyes and made them look wide and open, and my lashes were still flexible and not that hard crunchy feeling. After a week of using this mascara everyday the access from the wand really started to gunk up on the tube, and it got pretty thick and was quite messy.

You can't really tell in the first picture the amount of caked on mascara in on the rim of the tube, and this was after I tried to wipe most of it off before I stored it away.


Maybelline One By One Volume Express
   This mascara screamed my name with its bright coral color tube! I have been loving everything coral from my nails and lips to my sun dresses. I know some people don't really love the rubber brush on the wand, but in my case I have found they are my favorite. Because I go for a very dramatic eyelash and not so much with the natural look I can keep applying without getting the tarantula eye. After using this mascara I bought an extra one to keep in my purse at all times (yes my mascara is like most peoples lip gloss)! I also bought the waterproof version because I was going to be going to Florida and didn't need mascara melting down my face. It definitely did its job, although getting it off was quite a challenge. I used eye makeup remover and facial wash, but I actually had to use my nails to scratch away at it with my face wash. But that was the only part that I didn't really like and that was only with the waterproof version. Everything else about both of these I absolutely loved and highly recommend trying them.


Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express
   OK so I'm gonna be totally honest...the commercials got me with this one! I saw the commercial and the next day had to stop at Ulta to pick it up. I have had this mascara for about 3 weeks now and absolutely love everything about it. The packaging is bright and fun, and there is no messy excess. This one has the bristle wand brush, and you can really layer it on with out getting that 80's goopy lash look! I have also used this with my false lashes and it blends together so well and doesn't get cakey on the falsies. My lashes are still very soft and flexible, but so long and thick as well. This mascara would work great for the natural look as well, if you only put one coat on they get much longer and a little thicker without being dramatic. But if your looking for the dramatic eye put a few coats on and POW totally glam eye!


No comments:

Post a Comment